Join us on the journey to capture the essence of the Spirit of Adventure. If you are an adventurous mixologist who’s breaking new ground, creating innovative techniques and have the skills to take our taste buds on an adventure – we want to hear from you.
- Entry opens Tuesday 17thApril 10:00 AEST.
- Closing date for applications 22nd June 18:00 AEST.
- Regional Finals across July & August 2018
- Global Final September 2018.
Regional finals will take place in your country to test you against other adventurers and compete on creativity, skills and embedding the Opihr spirit. One finalist from each country will be selected to represent their country in the Global Final.
Finalists from each country will be invited to compete in the Global Final, which this year is being held in a mystery location. It will be the experience of a lifetime showcasing your inner explorer. To register, you’ll be asked to submit a 3 minute video demonstrating your cocktail interpretation of the Opihr Spirit of Adventure. Applications without a video submission will not be considered.
HOW TO ENTER
- To take part in this Promotion Entrants must apply via the online application (www.opihr.com/competition).
- Entrants will need to provide the following information with their application form:
a) Name, home address, email address, and contact telephone number.
b) The name of the bar, restaurant or industry establishment where they work.
c) Name of submission.
d) The ingredients and measurements of the submission. Must contain minimum of 25ml of Opihr Gin.
e) The method used to make the submission.
f) Glassware, garnish and any other associated specification.
g) The Entrant will be asked to submit a maximum of 3 minutes of video footage clearly demonstrating the submission.
g) A written description of why their submission merits “The most adventurous” Opihr cocktail serve.
- The Promoter will contact the entrant within 30 days of receiving the entry, to confirm whether the information provided is complete and whether the entry has been accepted into the competition.